Like everything we do, our retail experience is different. It’s about making customers feel comfortable, giving them the space to explore and support should they have questions. Guidelines and product names can be learned; genuine enthusiasm, eagerness to learn and passion for the Mejuri customer experience cannot.
We do not have a traditional retail environment. We’ve opened our first flagship store in Toronto, we’re looking for people can who bring an amazing energy to the team with a passion for our brand. Picking up on feedback, trends in customer behaviour and regularly reporting this to the HQteam is a large part of the role.
Mejuri is one of the fastest growing global digital brands and one the world’s fastest growing e-commerce companies. The world of retail is changing and we have created a digital first brand that connects with the new generation and makes it easy and affordable to own fine jewelry. We focus on perfecting every customer touchpoint, creating the best digital and offline experiences and content that is conversational and engaging. We are a team of designers, writers, technologists and strategists, and we are looking for someone special to join our team and help us make luxury fun and accessible.
Mejuri is venture backed and was part of one of the top accelerators in the world (500 startups). The work environment is exciting, fast-paced, and always evolving.
Mejuri, the Canadian-based e-commerce fine jewelry brand, redefines personal jewelry decisions” - Forbes
“Mejuri empowers women to buy diamonds for themselves.” - Fast Company
- Provide an exceptional experience to all customers you interact with from the moment they enter the Showroom
- Evangelizing the Mejuri mission of empowering women to buy diamonds for themselves
- Being an expert on the Mejuri, Mejuri products and launches, including sharing personal experiences
- Creating awesome customer interactions that drive sales and expand our Mejuri community
- Act as a stylist and advise which items pair well with each other. Offer your own personal experiences and give honest feedback.
- Portraying exemplary selling techniques and customer service
- Facilitate the checkout process through POS
- Maintaining high store standards; keeping our beautiful stores clean and on-brand
- Exceeding all daily/monthly/quarterly sales goals
- Gathering customer feedback and sharing it with the leadership team
- Helping with in-store events
- Knowing the ins-and-outs of our existing online experience, placing orders for items that are unavailable in store
- Assist the Customer Experience Manager & Offline Manager with implementing various campaigns on an as-needed basis
- Comfortable with technology and learning new forms of POS and CRM software
- 1+ years of retail experience
- Incredible customer service or customer facing experience and ability to identify each customer’s unique needs; not a one size fits all approach
- Love for accessorizing and styling
- A friendly, approachable personality
- Eagerness to learn and grow your knowledge
- Excellent problem solving skills, you keep cool under pressure
- A positive, “I've got this”, attitude
- Comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Flexible with working hours; including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Work a minimum of two days a week, with availability on weekends and holidays
- Passion for what Mejuri stands for, love and wear Mejuri